Risk Assessment of Hydrogen Fueling Stations and Their Surroundings
Research Institute of Science for Safety and Sustainability (RISS) had participated in the research project “Safety Evaluation Research of Energy Carriers” in Cross-ministerial Strategic Innovation Promotion Program (SIP) , “Energy Carrier” (FY 2014-2018, Funding agency: Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)) and carried out a subject on “Risk Evaluation Method Development and Social Acceptance for Stations Related to Energy Carriers and Their Surroundings.” A final report on the risk assessment of hydrogen fueling station has been compiled and the English version of the final report has been released. In addition, technical guidances and data collections (in Japanese) have also been released for reference during risk assessment and analysis.
- Risk Assessment of Hydrogen Fueling Stations and Their Surroundings (in English)(Jan.28.2019) [Link]
- Physical hazard evaluation procedure(in Japanese)
- Hazard assessment guidelines for acute health effects Ver. 1.0(in Japanese) [Link]
- Risk Assessment of Hydrogen Fueling Station (in Japanese)(Jan.28.2019) [Link]
- Data on risk perception characteristics and social acceptability of energy carriers (in Japanese)(Mar. 2019) [Link]